Welcome to 5th grade! We would like to take a moment to introduce ourselves. The fifth grade team consists of Ms. Dobson-Reddice, Ms. Prieto and Ms. Walaszek. We are very excited and privileged to have the opportunity to teach your child.
We have high expectations for all of our students. I know that together with your support, we will have a successful and memorable year. Please continue to check your child’s homework agenda everyday by signing it. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the school at (773) 535-2786, email us, or send a note to school along with your child. Please check Gradebook on a weekly basis to become an active participant in your child’s education!
We anticipate an outstanding year with you and your child!
This set of classroom rules is a collaborated work that your child and his/her classmates came up with for a productive learning environment.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Listen and look at the person who’s speaking.
- Work quietly, and don’t disturb others while working.
- Show respect for others, school and personal property.
- Work and play in a safe manner.
- Turn in all homework and class-work, completed and on time
If students choose to break a rule they will receive a discipline stamp in
their agenda. If they have a stamp at the end of the week, they will not be
able to participate in the Friday reward. Any severe behavior infractions will
be referred to administration.